Join CSGA and Other Women Golfers at CSGA's Women's Open House on Feb. 6!
Drop in between 6PM and 10PM at Chris Cote's Virtual Golf in Portland for an evening devoted to Women's Golf. Everything is complimentary, courtesy of our partner, Chris Cote's Golf Shops and the CSGA!
- Gain swing tips from Northeast Performance Institute, led by Director of Performance, Peter Egazarian and Dennis Coscina, PGA Professional
- Demo and discuss new equipment with Callaway and TaylorMade Reps.
- Shop trends in golf apparel & shoes from Adidas, FootJoy, Greg Norman
- Play Virtual Golf with Closest to the Pin and Long Drive Contests!
- Connect and network with women golfers from around the state and various golf associations. Membership information for associations will be available.
- Relax and enjoy complimentary dinner and beverages with friends!
Click here for more information.
To register, email Mruppfirstname.lastname@example.org now through Feb. 3rd.