Any woman who is an active golf member of a CWGA member club who is eligible to participate in golfing activities at her club without payment of additional greens fees and who has a USGA index of 23.5 or lower may apply for membership in CWGA.
For a listing of CWGA member clubs, click here:
To apply for membership complete the membership entry form by following the links below (available between January 1 and August 1) or click here for a pdf form to mail in. In either case you must also provide:
Mail attested handicap, GHIN printout and check to:
- Proof of a USGA Handicap Index of 23.5 or less attested by the Women's Handicap Chairwoman, Ladies' Golf Chairwoman or Golf Professional.
- Your current GHIN printout - a list of the last 20 scores. Applicant must be handicapped out of one club only.
- Payment of annual dues of $60. Make check payable to CWGA
Patti Cheyne, 68 Meadow Ridge, Avon CT 06001
Note the following:
- Applications will only be accepted from January 1 through August 1 each year.
- The annual dues include a $15.00 donation to the Priscilla Maxwell Endicott Scholarship Fund
- Once established and properly maintained annually, a member's index may rise above the initial requirements for membership with the proviso that a maximum index of 28.4 be used in tournament play. In CWGA Presidents' Cup Matches a maximum course handicap of 25 shall be used.